The 2011 Honda CR-V in Montgomery is a compact crossover utility vehicle that offers the styling and stance of a sport-utility vehicle that make it better suited for the city. Offering a choice of front- or all-wheel drive. Find yours, here at Honda Montgomery dealer, McConnell Honda Montgomery.
- Available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ (EX-L)
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® (EX-L with Navigation)
- Leather-trimmed interior (EX-L)
- The compact, aerodynamic shape has a classic, elegant feel
- Lightweight lift-up tailgate makes it easier to load and unload the CR-V
- The new CR-V SE offers 17-inch wheels and rear privacy glass for an even more upscale driving experience
- 180-hp, DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine
- Fuel-efficient 21/28/24 mpg (city/highway/combined) (2WD)
- Ultra-Low-Emission Vehicle (ULEV-2) designation
The CR-V boasts an impressive list of standard safety features, all reflecting the latest in Honda high-tech.
- 3-Point Seat Belts at All Seating Positions and Front-Seat Automatic Tensioning Systems
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Active Head Restraints
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS)
- Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
With advanced technologies like the anti-lock braking system (ABS), the driver retains steering control when braking hard. Plus, a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) alerts the driver when air pressure in any tire becomes significantly low.
Peace of Mind
Sometimes collisions can’t be avoided. So standard safety features in the CR-V can help provide superior defense. Our Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) is a body design that enhances occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal collisions. And automatic tensioning front seat belts, side curtain airbags with rollover sensor and dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags (SRS) all help to protect you and your passengers in significant impacts.
Honda’s Safety Philosophy
Honda is committed to providing safety for everyone—that means crash protection not only for our own drivers and passengers, but also for other vehicle occupants, and injury mitigation for pedestrians. We are dedicated to identifying and implementing advanced designs and features that help enhance the safety of vehicles on the road.