Sure, it may look a little square at first, but the 2011 Honda Element in Montgomery is all about fun, flexibility and most of all, freedom. With 64 different seating positions, a powerful 2.4-liter i-VTEC® engine and available Real Time™ 4-wheel drive, the Element was built for those who appreciate the unlimited possibilities that life brings. Find yours at your Honda Montgomery Dealer, McConnell Honda.
- Wide-Opening Cargo Doors
- Clamshell Tailgate
- 64 Seating Configurations
- Center Console with Removable Cooler (EX)
- Wipe-Down Utility Floors
Under the Hood
- Available Real Time™ 4WD
- i-VTEC® Engine
- Drive-by-Wire™ Throttle System
Take off with 166 horsepower under the hood, available Real Time™ 4WD for tricky terrain and 1,500 lbs of towing capacity.
The Element’s advanced 16-valve DOHC i-VTEC® engine design provides the best of both worlds: power for cruising and twin balance shafts for smooth, quiet running.
Smoothing out the bumps with its control-link MacPherson strut front suspension and precise steering, the Element’s road manners may be better than yours.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Dual-Stage, Multiple-Threshold Front Airbags (SRS)
- Front 3-Point Seat Belts with Automatic Tensioning System
- Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Side-Impact Door Beams
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control
Get in touch with us and feel free to use our inquiry form on the right of this page giving us all the details about your trade-in or any other question or comment. Your opinion is important to us.